Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my 2008 Magnum SXT was recently written off, only damage is the rear driver's side quarter panel area and rear bumper. Keeping the car for a future race car project, but looking at selling parts that I won't be using or will be upgrading to SRT parts

In no way is this list complete, I'm only listing the major parts. If you need something feel free to send me a PM and I will let you know if I'm willing to sell that part, and if I am willing to sell it I will let you know the condition and we can work out a price.

For those in AB or SK I can work out delivery for the larger parts if shipping is costly. For anyone in the western USA interested in the front clip, I would consider personally delivering it if I can fit it into my other Magnum because I want to make a trip through Vegas, LA, and up the west coast through Vancouver.

The car is Stone White I believe. I do need to keep it at least a rolling chassis so I can move it around however.

For Sale (Off 08 SXT):

Full Front Clip - Hood, Bumper, Fenders, Rad Support, Headlights, Fog Lights, Bezels/Grille, and anything else needed for the swap. From what I can find online, it's around $4k USD to buy the parts new (before freight). Bumper and fenders could use a repaint, paint on hood in good condition. Looking for $2000.

3.5L Engine w/4 speed Transmission. Can split up, and have all appropriate wiring harnesses. Car is 100% driveable, has (valve?) tick on cold startup (sounds like the normal hemi tick just slightly louder), runs good. 216,000km on drivetrain. Only full synthetic oil since I bought it April 2014. Make good offer, not going to give it away as I can use it as a spare since I'm picking up another SXT and my parents have a SE.

RES Stereo. 1-disc MP3, AUX input, Uconnect compatible

Seats - Black cloth - Fronts have hole in the rear of the backrest for monitors. Make offer

Any interior panels behind the driver's seat (except door panels). Only panel damaged is the one on the side on the driver's rear with the little pocket.

For Sale (Misc):

05 Magnum RT OEM Exhaust - Reso delete w/crush bend pipe for the last bend.

Hemi Radiator - Fans might not be good

Magnum Front Door Glass

05 Magnum RT AWD OEM stall - will be available as soon as my new one goes in

NOT for sale:

Dash and Door panels
All exterior panels except front clip
Wheels/TPMS

All parts located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·