Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Hemi-sphere Dancer
1,954 Posts
hello first i would like to welcome magnum menace to the site and lets work on a meet and greet with the north east lxs week nights for us will be hard but lets work on a week end meet
Yeah, summers coming, can't wait for some warmth, count me in on an m&G if I can fit it in the schedule and it is with in a few hundred miles of Philly!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey, thanks for the welcome guys. weekends are kinda hard for me, i work 6am to 6pm friday-sunday, but if the meets close that would work for me. as for the wednesday meets, if you find yourself not busy, and close enough... come on through. the address is posted for mapquest, as is my contact info.
thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey guys, just a reminder for anyone that might be able to make it, our meet is tonight if anyone wants to come through, we normaly get out there around 8pm, again heres the address....

469 Baltimore Pike
Springfield, PA 19064, US

anyone interested, hit me up,
[email protected]
484-472-3466
-menace

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey guys done forget that Englishtown is this weekend LX vs Impala's. Should be a good show. So far 4 of us are drivings down in a caravan of LX's from Phila. Anyone thats wants to join up and drive together give me a call. 215-221-2297. Also here are some pictures of the M&G from the 15th yesterday in NJ.
3/15 Fuddruckers M&G pics - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle

Not a bad time and we got to see the 402 new spoiler

·
Registered
83 Posts
Northeast Philly here. A meet would be cool.

·
Registered
878 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
OK here is the event:

It will be in Bensalem, PA on May the 4th Sunday. Please go to the below link so that you may post how many will be coming with you. Food, drinks and fun for the hole family and friends

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=111157

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
The Pa Modern Mopar group has many meets and greets in the area, this weekend its in Manheim at the LCBC motorsports car show, quick 30 min drive from Reading, another meet and greet is at the Williams Grove speedway on the 22nd mega mopar meet, you cant get much closer then that. check out www.pamodernmopars.com, the big ones coming are Carlisle in july and Bristol in august, many others in between.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts