Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone.. I'm trying to find a way for there to be more Philadelphia meets on a regular basis. there is a free park that is a waterfront on the Delaware River that has a boat ramp it has a very large parking space for cars and a parking section for vehicles with boat trailers. there's a very large playground for the children and a type of pond area also. There are always vendors there that sell food like hamburgers, fries, hot dogs and they even have ice cream and water ice trucks that come by often or just park there. I live in the Kensington section of Philadelphia which is right next to 95 Expressway. When I get on the expressway it only takes me 10 to 15 minutes to get there going north. Its at the Linden Avenue exit which is right above the state road prison. I go there every other Sunday when I'm off of work. whenever I go there are always old school muscle cars(60's camaro's/mustangs from all years/vettes of all kinds/chevelles/oldsmobile/ bikes or any other type of cool car as if it was a car show but its not anything official it's just guys in the area that know about the park that show up to talk cars- cookout-relax. Last sunday a large Subaru meet was there cooking out too. Pics of this can be found in my profile.

·
Registered
499 Posts
think i heard of that place, i'll pass it on to guys in my club Grounded 4 Life and see if anybody is down to go some time, most of the guys in the club are from the Philly area. I'll also tell my friends in the Philly Mopar club. they are always looking for meets

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks....sorry for the delayed response. I would like to join an active magnum/dodge club in philly so i don't have to cruise alone. Let me know when you guys tend to meet and where.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
hmmm I could come thru to that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts