Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i am plasti dipping my eye lids!!! Hopefully the rain holds off until i get them both done.....dont want to drive around with only one eyelid baha. Ill post some pictures here soon!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i should clarify......im making eyelids with plasti dip lol

·
Doesn't Play Well With Others
524 Posts
Very cool! You gotta post pics when your done...cant wait to see 'em!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didnt think this one through..... I just realized how am i going to take the tape off without pealing the plasti dip with it...... lol

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Spray then pull while wet... if not you need a REAL sharp knife to score the edge of the tape to get a clean pull.

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Probably easiest to just spray, peel off tape while wet, then when dry re-mask it. Repeat 2 or 3 more times go get a good layer on there

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
........jpg Ok so it turned out a bit better then i thought it was going to. Just thought id let everybody know. The one thing in this world that pisses me off more than anything is mosquitoes, and holy shi*ttt there was there a lot, so after trying to really have surgion hands and free hand exacto my eye lids, i had 9 billion mosquitoes landing on me. I was literally losing my mind within the 10 minutes it took to remove the tape. First one (left side) came off clean after the cut, and right side i was going insane so i didnt take my time, and that caused a crappy cut......anyways theres the final photo...... i thought i got them pretty evenly sized and decent looking without measurements or seeing eyelids in person before lol....Sorry for the rant, but i hate bugs.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh i need a car wash also.....I killed a solid 500 bugs on a 5 minute drive... (car wash 2 days ago)

·
8,394 Posts
Looks great!!!! Been thinking of giving my 300 some lids since you mentioned dipping your LOL

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the best part is. Its cheaper then ebay lids, and you can take them off whenever you want lol

·
8,394 Posts
Yeap and give you an "eye"dea oh how they look and if you want them bigger then it a peel and stick away LOL... minez iz dun!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya i cant believe i got it where i want it first shot lol, and i just eye balled it too

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Great idea; I may have to steal this idea.

·
8,394 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cant even believe i was the first to be honest lol, but its all yours for the taking

·
GNR=Gun it N run it!
1,405 Posts
did you just eyeball the eyelids? Or did you use a certain measurement? I may do this tomorrow. I got a can of dip yesterday

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
did you just eyeball the eyelids? Or did you use a certain measurement? I may do this tomorrow. I got a can of dip yesterday
I just eye balled to be honest. Taped up the first one, put like 3 coats on it, and i was like damn forgot the other headlight. Taped that one up, and caught myself up lol. I guess i just have a good eye lol. I couldnt be happier with it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
However if you do want some measurements i can take some tomorrow if you like the look of mine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts