Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have a problem . I been wanting to do something with my window trim as most of you guys know they get real faded and look nasty can anyone help with that but here the messed up part I walk over to my car to find out some A$$hole peeled off the strip on top of my roof on the driver side its GONE :eek:mfg: this sucks could anyone point me where i could find the rubber strips on on roof and i guess i could change the side window ones as well . once again thanks for your input

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody ? ... any info would be great ......... someone out there has had to change or replace the weather trim on there magnum

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I had to replace mine when a limb hit my roof , so you might check a dealer or body shop. As for the side pieces are you talking about the ones on the windshield or the lower part of the windows?

Edit: Just checked with www.moparpartz.com and the roof trim is like 37 bucks each side.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the lower part on the window . someone took off the roof top weather strip on the driver side . i saw that someone said that I could use palsti dip to paint the trim under the windows i was thinking of trying that but i still need to replace the one on the roof .

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
the plasti dip sucks to be honest, wax never comes off it, if u rub it to hard it will rub off, it gets tacky and everything sticks to it like polen etc...i did mines and now going another route...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Ok this is what i did. I bought a roll of trim brite black out tape and covered the trim. Now it looks new again. I do not after worry about it peeling or wax not coming off. Good luck

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Paint them to match the body color! It keeps the body line going better too.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
the plasti dip sucks to be honest, wax never comes off it, if u rub it to hard it will rub off, it gets tacky and everything sticks to it like polen etc...i did mines and now going another route...
Hmmmm what is that going to be???

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
^^^ I couldn't agree MORE with you BK. Mine NOW look terrible again and every bit of dust sticks to it! ^^^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts