Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
I did this to my mag last week, and it worked,I go thru a tunnel daily, and my radio still plays, before this I could barely get recption around town, KUDOS homie.......

·
Registered
72 Posts
Quick question, I have been working on this for a little, but what happens if you dont have that blue power antennae wire? I have an adapter that I am using for the radio but my factory harness does not have a blue power antennae wire at all, but the adapter harness does have one, that I am using to turn on my subs. Any ideas? 2005 SE

·
Registered
1 Posts
I create this account just specifically for saying Thank Youu !!! to Lucasz717.

I see its been 10years since the last comment.

I will explain it at my best.

I have tried to find the solution to my worse fm signal for the last 5months since i bought and use my aftermarket android player from shopee. I bought it for my axia g spec 2017. I search online and most of them just suggest the FM Booster and i bought the fm booster but unfortunately not working. I also to go to accessories shop for help but they only said "Aftermarket like that cause china product. No choice and no way to fix it but to buy from local." Since then I have give up. But today I stump upon your post and I saw your solution that no one has done for. Since its i think it wont hurt for trying yours solution. And boom ! Its work !!!

For unknown reason, even the harness is said specific for Axia but the wiring is different without I notice until now. The blue wire(That time I didnt know it is power antenna) is come in separate harness from the main harness which I didnt know what wire to plug in or how to use it so i just let it dangling at side. After I look at your solution, you mention about our car should have its own Power Antenna. So I look back at my wiring harness diagram, i notice that there is no any wire in harness(android player) for power antenna even though my car did have power antenna wire.

*My car main radio harness is 10pin, but the harness that comes with android player do have 10pin slot but only 9pin wire solder to it and missing a pin which is power antenna pin that i only realise now.

Then I remember the blue wire that I left dangling at side, so I have to make some changes to my android player harness. Long story shorted, I cut the blue antenna wire from the seperate harness and plug into the missing slot for power antenna in the main harness. The result is my radio now able to catch all the radio station same as my factory stock radio ! No more poor reception radio ! Yeayyyy !!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts