·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
ok here is mine and you dont have to ask twice lol
but here is the thing. i am not really a magnum anymore lol

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I took these just for this thread! She's a little dirty, but I'm about to remedy that.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sweet! Your Maggie gets her own pop-up!
Way to spring into action!
Only the best for her!

I put it up last weekend when I installed my DropZones because I didn't want to be sitting out there in 100degree temps. I just thought it worked there, so I left it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hey Fireman. What are those supports you have there by your strut mounts? I'm guessing that it's some sort of frame stiffener, but I've never seen one like that.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I sad it LOOKS like a frame support :lmao: i guess i should have said body support, huh.:dunce:

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
It's the Razorsedge strut tower brace. The Eibach sway bars stiffen the bottom up and this brace stiffens the top up. It helps tie the suspension together. It helps the suspension to function as it should in the corners

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
:lmao:ha u did not say LOOKS like a frame support so ha ha and ha:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
It does stiffen the suspension and that's what matters!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
@ Fireman. I've seen the strut tower braces and I know what they do, I've just never seen that type. I like it! I think it looks better than the others I've seen.
:blackeye:
@ Hellsfire....... damn.... I probably should have LOOKED more carefully at what I wrote. :dead: I guess that's what I get for jumping back and forth between my phone and computer..

·
180 RWHP 201 trq
2,281 Posts
Fully loaded and could still smoke a Crapstang

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Mine is filthy... we finally got a little rain, not enough but my baby is dirty.

1 - 20 of 1145 Posts