Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
LX Aficionado
2,499 Posts
I have two that I use...
daily I use the Billet Tech one I so graciously received from Icewood (THANKS AGAIN) via the 'cough it up' thread:

And my skull-knob shifter (I've since painted the EYES green to match my engine accents, but I don't have a pic of it yet)

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
WOW, If you know me... then you know I LOVE different shift knobs. PaPa John's wooden shifters are the BOMB! He actually modified my HURST Pistol Grip and my skull knob for me! I like the Hurst pistol grip the best so far. Here are some pictures.....

Attachments

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
I haven't posted mine...yet...just finished working on it...I chopped mine down...short shift style and I got the hookup from Karlito on the Momo shifter! Pics to follow soon

·
But You Can Call Me Chris
2,042 Posts
Billet Technology......just contours to your hand perfectly, I love it

·
I Piss Excellence.
960 Posts
I ordered one a few months a go for my previous mag(lady hit me and ran and totaled my mag)But it was lost in the mail! lost 50 bucks. it was a Magnum Revolver shifter with simulated bullets on top. The top came unscrewed too, anybody know where I might be able to get another one of these. Could u give me a link? Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I ordered one a few months a go for my previous mag(lady hit me and ran and totaled my mag)But it was lost in the mail! lost 50 bucks. it was a Magnum Revolver shifter with simulated bullets on top. The top came unscrewed too, anybody know where I might be able to get another one of these. Could u give me a link? Thanks
like this?????
got mine from autozone

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
OK OK OK!! Jeez I said something about a shaving my shifter and my private message box blew up haha.. here are the pics...Hot off the camera!! Thanks BigAL for the info and thx Karlito for the shifter! it looks sick!

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
OK OK OK!! Jeez I said something about a shaving my shifter and my private message box blew up haha.. here are the pics...Hot off the camera!! Thanks BigAL for the info and thx Karlito for the shifter! it looks sick!

I want pics of just the shaft, not your knob on the shaft

(WOW, that sounds D-I-R-T-Y!)

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
I want pics of just the shaft, not your knob on the shaft

(WOW, that sounds D-I-R-T-Y!)
I didn't know you were that kinda guy!! haha Damn it let me go back down stairs...bas****

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
There ya go Greg

·
Mod Gnome Wrangler
5,926 Posts
Just get one of Papa John's creations and you can adjust it up/down
Here's my selection of shifters
My New Favorite from Papa John

Autozone special

Old favorite