Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there guys i had some mods i would like to post pic of nothing big but things i wanted to share with you guys but how do i do that ? thanks

·
Registered
546 Posts
When ur starting a new thread... next to post reply at the bottom theres a go advanced button click that...when ur on the next page scroll down the page to additional options and u will see a place that says manage attachments in the middle just click and load pics from ur computer or u can use the paper clip icon on the go advanced page under the " Title:"spot

hope i explained it good enough lol

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Create a Photobucket account. Once you're done and have your pictures there, you simply copy the IMG CODE and paste it in your posts.

·
where's my airbrush??
14,795 Posts
photobucket is not only easier, there is no limit. When adding pictures through the manage attachments tab, you are limited to I think 4 total pictures. Not per thread, but TOTAL, under your username on this forum. Reason being is that when uploaded like that, they are stored on our servers, and take up space. When uploaded through photobucket, they are still being hosted and stored OFF of this forum, so they don't take up any space at all. Keeps the site running a lot faster.

·
Registered
313 Posts
For a long time i was having the problem that they would not upload here from the comp. Finally figured out that the pic was to big. LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts