Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off - Happy New Year to everyone.

We are starting off the new year with some new features. We have implemented a Product Review section. Be sure to check it out at http://www.custommagnums.com/reviewpost/index.php.

We need help populating the categories with products. You don't necesarily have to have any experience with the product you are uploading. It will at least be stored in the database, so someone else can write a review on it. All you need to do is find an image, part #, and write a description of the product.

BTW, post made in the Product reviews section also count toward your total user post count. This will help with the posting contest undergoing right now. Only 1 more week left till we announce a winner.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I goofed when I added my first product review. the Kenwood DVD HU is under a vendor review. Sorry about that, can you deltete it? Thanks

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem, review was deleted. If it happens again, just let me know and I can move it to the proper category, so you don't have to go through the work of reposting it.

Thanks for all of your reviews. Hopefully it will become a vital resource for new and veteran Magnum owners.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wow...looks great...I only browsed for a little bit but Im put up some reviews a little later on tonight.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
steve said:
no problem, review was deleted. If it happens again, just let me know and I can move it to the proper category, so you don't have to go through the work of reposting it.

Thanks for all of your reviews. Hopefully it will become a vital resource for new and veteran Magnum owners.
Not a prob, whew I wore out my explorer fav list haha. This should start to get yall goin. I went with the usual big namers. Instead of doing multiple posts for each specifications(ie engine) I just put various for the model number and a link to the website of the manufacture. I think I didnt get any resalers in there. Could have gone nuts but thre be about 1000 posts haah, heck i might have a good chance at the post contest if I did hahahaha.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry...I started and only got 2 or 3 done...Il do more tomorrow, but its almost 3 in the morning so Im a bit tired :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts