Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one

Today I drive a Dodge Magnum SRT-8 and I just got my 24" wheels whit 275/25-24" Pirelli tires.

I also just got a H&R lowering spring kit.

Will I have any problems of putting it one? I have shawed the bolt a bit and the car runs great today.

Best Regards Patrik

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
Dunno, but those two-fours are NICE!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys we dont se much of those here in Sweden. I´m the first on a Magnum.

But what about lowering can you do it?

BR Patrik from a cold Sweden

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have mine lowered 2 inches on progressive springs on 24's and the drive is amazing you might have to roll your fender just a lil but because after the springs set its pretty low besides that you shouldn't have anything to worry about

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have mine lowered 2 inches on progressive springs on 24's and the drive is amazing you might have to roll your fender just a lil but because after the springs set its pretty low besides that you shouldn't have anything to worry about
OK thats great.
How about the shawed bolt? Today its about

!
!

That far from the wheel and I wonder if it will come closer to the tire when its lower?

PS: Thanks every one! I´m glad to be here.

BR Patrik

·
Registered
317 Posts
No, because the bolt doesnt move...its not part of the suspension that flexes...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ive also been wondering what people are doing for a drop on 24s...I havnent got my rims yet but I think Im going to wait and measure the wheel gap and decide from there, I was planning on the Mopar springs since the Eibachs go pretty low.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,
i have question about lowered my dodge magnum
it is possible front and rear lowered 2inches widout have a problem wen i drive ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts