Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an aftermarket ragtop like the ones @ streetbeatcustoms.com? What size did you go with? Did you have any problems with leaking?

·
Registered
28 Posts
admin said:
Anyone have an aftermarket ragtop like the ones @ streetbeatcustoms.com? What size did you go with? Did you have any problems with leaking?
I don't have one but I have considered it.... My friend is the purchasing manager at Street beat so if you want one I can get them cheap.....and I know we can go huge in the magnum.... Also if they are properly installed you wont have any leaks

·
Registered
160 Posts
ive seen this guys top...not a ragtop, but something ive seriously considered...he might even be on this forum by now

go down about 7 rows into his pics and it shows the roof

looks awesome...i really have to add that to my list of mods

-todd-

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes I have seen that before its a mini cooper panarama roof... it's cool just not large enough for me... If I am going to cut a whole in my roof its going to be the whole roof lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Gumby said:
Yes I have seen that before its a mini cooper panarama roof... it's cool just not large enough for me... If I am going to cut a whole in my roof its going to be the whole roof lol
that would be interesting...just totally replacing the roof with glass...definately would be sweet on the inside and huge originality/creativity points at shows man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have you seen the stainless steal roofs for the 300 with huge glass panel? Classic design concepts makes it I think we should all express intrest in it for the magnum and they may begin making it....

For the 300 its actually a whole new roof skin, you drill out the factory welds remove it then lay on the new one..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Gumby said:
Have you seen the stainless steal roofs for the 300 with huge glass panel? Classic design concepts makes it I think we should all express intrest in it for the magnum and they may begin making it....

For the 300 its actually a whole new roof skin, you drill out the factory welds remove it then lay on the new one..
The only one I know of with the stainless roof was this one at SEMA...

that one? I didnt see good pics of the top though, I had only read about the stainless steel top

couldnt find anything on CDC's website

-todd-

·
Registered
28 Posts
It should be on the site soon... But it was on about 4 300's.... some of them had the factory sun roof and stainless steel skin and some of them had the huge glass opening

·
Registered
160 Posts
Gumby said:
It should be on the site soon... But it was on about 4 300's.... some of them had the factory sun roof and stainless steel skin and some of them had the huge glass opening
I cant wait to see that man...that would be totally wicked

·
Registered
83 Posts
i had 2 ideas before i went with the huge sunroof....
the first idea was to form a g6's sunroof into the magnums roof but that would cost atleast 2K for just the parts
then my second idea was to get a top like scion tc's but then i figured thats just way too much glass and the sun would beam down at every angle
then when i went to get my interior done the installer just happened to joke about the webasto panaramic sunroofand said for 1995.00 it'll be done in 2 days......and with my child in a candy store eyes i said "HELL YA LETS DO IT!!!!!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts