Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Most are double-sided tape. I prefer Weather Tech's version better: they sit inside the window channel for a much better fit...

·
Registered
70 Posts
It really depends on whcih ones you have. Most of them fit with a 3M adhesive tape, but if you have thethinner streamline ones they actually fit just inside the outer window track groove you should be able to tell when you get them or hold them against the car.

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
most likely 3m double sided tape, available dern near anywhere!

·
Drivin the Kasket Karrier
1,399 Posts
I have the GT styling ventgards. No tape, they just go up in the window channel. I love them they are real slick, you hardley even notice them.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
I prefer Weather Tech's version better: they sit inside the window channel for a much better fit...
That's what I have, the ones with 3m tape look bad since they leave that hard edge around on the outside and is less areodynamic.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a set and they are useless for the rear doors. Due to the angle of the rear window if you crack the back just a inch it will allow water to come in with the ones I have.

I think thye are ventshade.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
This is what I have: 2005 Dodge Magnum Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Weathertech Vent Visors
They're the best IMO and I looked around before getting them, they fit inside the window channels perfectly, but I found out they fit better if you remove the rubber strips and fit the venvisors in there good.
Their instructions are useless, might be good for other cars but not the magnums.
Get them smoke, they look better than clear.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
It really depends on whcih ones you have. Most of them fit with a 3M adhesive tape, but if you have thethinner streamline ones they actually fit just inside the outer window track groove you should be able to tell when you get them or hold them against the car.
Why are we talking about this?, this thread is very old (I just noticed now)

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is what I have: 2005 Dodge Magnum Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Weathertech Vent Visors
They're the best IMO and I looked around before getting them, they fit inside the window channels perfectly, but I found out they fit better if you remove the rubber strips and fit the venvisors in there good.
Their instructions are useless, might be good for other cars but not the magnums.
Get them smoke, they look better than clear.
DEAD ON!!

I use the weathertech brand as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts