Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mods to do today.........and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day...

be it lil mods and tidying up a few old mods, before this first show for myself that Matt aka Ghost has got me into signing up with him, lol...:eek:mfg:

cant wait to see the crowd reaction in a very unfamiliar area , of my mag...its so " oh theres goes bookeems mag again" around my parts, lol

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
I hear ya on the rain. We were supposed to have HEAVY RAIN both yesterday and today. Yesterday, somehow we were spared and most of today... but it surely is storming NOW!!!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
i hear ya! rain just needs to stop for awhile! i gotta clean up my calipers and im not doing it in the rain! cant wait for the show. first time ive done one. should be a fun time! good thing i clay barred and waxed her before all this rain. should make cleaning and detaling a little easier before the show. how many mags we got so far for this show? is it three or four?

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
same here im not touching up my calipers in the rain either, i gotta pull the wheels off one by one to do so also..

i clay barred and waxed a few weeks ago also, but i think i will give her a quick polish and wax again if i can get the time, i need to order a more aggressive polish and new pads cause what i have is not cutting enough for some areas ...but i think that will be after the show anyway..as of now i know of just us 3...its my first show also, i dont do any showing, but thought it would be a good day to spend with my 10 year old son, whos a magnum/ car freak as well, lol, so it should be fun...

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
lol as long as Branson behaves. I think it's not going to rain again this week Brandon so mod heaven for me too now!!!! And saying I got you into this kinda makes me sound like the bad guy lol

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beautiful day it was today, got some more wrapping done, everything around the front and rear window,including the lower window molding everything removed and fully wrapped around, one whole peice for each, came out great, looks pretty cool, definately different, all thr weave is the same direction too......i will get pics of all my wrapping projects tomorrow in sunlight...

Matt i have plenty of big peices left, unfortunately none big enough to door the entire door again...it takes a lot more mmaterial than u think, 84 inched long is exactly the length of both windows, and what i ordered, luckily the sent me a good 3-4 inches extra or i would have been azzed out...now i still need a new peice to order to cover the spoiler...

on to repainting my calipers , well clean the hell out of them and touching them up next week..

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
It okay Brandon I got a shop who is going to wrap some more stuff for me anyways so they said they'll do my windows too. :popcorn: Can't wait to see how it came out!

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome, thers no shops that do it around here, maybe i should be that go to guy, getting pretty good with it, lol...

what else are u wrapping man, cant wait to see it also..what day(s) are u off this week coming?

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
I'm wrapping the two back pillars connecting the roof the the trunk. So the trunk doesnt look all random. I should get my schedule later today to see when I have off.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
wish u was here as well Glenn, add another black mag to the group...Matt is surrounded by them, lol
lol!!! should make for some great pics! all our black magnums in a row!!!

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Another productive day..

i was able to repaint my calipers, put new vinyl wheel stripes on my rims, that are a lil deeper red, the old ones had a orangish hue to them imo...Engine bay is detailed, just need touch up a few peices in there that i painted and have a chip here and there..:cool5:

i just need ot get my hands on a clean set of headlights and foglights at a decent price cause mines are horrible..:eek:mfg:

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
cleaned my calipers and did little detail work all over my ride! just have to do am extra coat of wax and put some tire shine on and clean the glass and she is show ready!!!

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
with the expected rain, between now and the 30th, i will wax the night before, tire shine,rim detailer, will go on at the show,windows cleaned as well as wipe down with quik wax.. lol

we have to make sure we find spots in the shade thats for sure..

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
sounds good guys!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts