Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,, I found a great deal on a used but in great shape ram air hood for my magnum. My question is this hood does not come with holes for the windshield washer squirters, has anybody else ran into this and how did you fix it? Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
7,823 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
IF....and I mean IF I was going to do a scoop, after our M&G this last weekend, I would do either the same hood as Magmania, or a SHAKER hood. Too sweet.

Rich

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
you could go to a junk yard and find a car that has them mounted on the wipers. if i remember wright it is a small brk. that mounts to the wiper arm with a small rivet. and some of them just clip on as well. simple and will look good to if you could hide the hose some how.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Prospector, that looks like a good solution. That will keep the hoses out of the way. I see you have a Diablo Predator. I had one for my Roush F-150 and it worked pretty good. Is it worth the 375.00 for the Magnum?

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Sounds great... I'd love to have one for my SRT! Love the look!

·
conspicuous combustion
50 Posts
my hood came drilled for the squirters, but my hoses got kinked after the Ramair hood install -- so I've gotten accustomed to not using the sprays (so what I'm saying is, you could just install the hood, forget the sprays, and you might not even miss 'em) all depends on the weather where you live.

Like some guys here point out, you can rig up something that'll work --

get the HOOD!!!

·
rollin and lookin good
3,694 Posts
When I got mine from TZ... it came with squirter relocs..... which attached to the wiper arms..... not that I actually us squirters... but it s an idea.....

I dont think I have used them except for like once... and the rear wiper / squirter... I dont think thats been on except for inspection

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
When I got mine from TZ... it came with squirter relocs..... which attached to the wiper arms..... not that I actually us squirters... but it s an idea.....

I dont think I have used them except for like once... and the rear wiper / squirter... I dont think thats been on except for inspection
You have to have a rear wiper to pass inspection?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts