Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my wife's car soon, and so I thought it best to sell these headlights since I never got around to installing them. I've got 2 sets of Raybrig HB4 headlight bulbs for the Magnum. The color temperature is 5000k these are rated as 12V 55W, with an effective output of 95W. I never installed them, so I really don't know how much brighter they are.

I have two sets of them so I had spare's on hand, one has never been opened and is still sealed, the other set has the seal broken, because I opened them to ensure the connections were compatible with the car. They replace a 9006 bulb, and are such that you do not need to install additional electronics to run them without damaging the car.

Looking for 25.00 per set, no shipping cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see no HID bulbs here. Just some falsely named halogen bulbs that are over-watted and have personally caused issued in one of my past cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see no HID bulbs here. Just some falsely named halogen bulbs that are over-watted and have personally caused issued in one of my past cars.
Thanks for the feedback, i am just posting what the box says, and have not assumed the role of expert here. They are expensive bulbs that i will not be able to use. if in fact they damage the electronics, i suppose one could simply install a relay to the supply circuits and ensure adequate amperage is available to the bulbs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, i am just posting what the box says, and have not assumed the role of expert here. They are expensive bulbs that i will not be able to use. if in fact they damage the electronics, i suppose one could simply install a relay to the supply circuits and ensure adequate amperage is available to the bulbs.

Actually, they burned out the harness and sent white smoke inside of my headlight housing on another car that I owned. I don't know if they damage the other components which a relay bypasses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts