Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Good info for the BCR.
How did the light bar install go? Would like to see it.
Sorry no one responded to your initial post. But like you said better late than never :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Nice Install and Thank you for posting up the pictures!

So you have a mini-compressor for making adjustments anywhere? Nice!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nice Install and Thank you for posting up the pictures!

So you have a mini-compressor for making adjustments anywhere? Nice!
Mikey,

The compressor is the little black box at the center of the spare tire well. From completely deflated to full 25psi takes about 5 seconds. It's pretty cool :) You're supposed to set the desired pressure before you load the car so it stays at the proper ride height. But you can still add pressure it it feels too soft.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very cool write up. After I put my TowHitch in I will be adding this set up to my stock springs. Or should I get a set of Nivomats?
I think I should use a rider hitch even though I am stock height in back.

I will be towing an early Camaro about 3400lbs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Good info for the BCR.
How did the light bar install go? Would like to see it.
Sorry no one responded to your initial post. But like you said better late than never :)
Sorry for the late update on the light bar. Haven't had time to go out and take a proper photo, but here's a shot from my iPad of the car in the parking lot :p I still need to properly mount the switch inside the cab. Thinking I'll put it next to the shifter for quick on/off manipulation since my hand is always over there for the autostick.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Very cool write up. After I put my TowHitch in I will be adding this set up to my stock springs. Or should I get a set of Nivomats?
I think I should use a rider hitch even though I am stock height in back.

I will be towing an early Camaro about 3400lbs.
Fred,

The airbags will be helpful regardless of which shocks you use, but the Nivomats are awesome. I'm disappointed that they can't be used with lowering springs. With the Nivomats, you won't need the air bags.

·
Registered
159 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts