Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 2011-2013 charger rear diffuser fit on my 05 magnum? I know I will have to cut under the rear bumper but are the specs different from the 06-08 SRT diffuser?

Also, post a pic of your diffuser!!!! I want to see the different types that are out there!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Some photos of my rear diffuser from Danko Reproductions, it is for a Charger but you can adapt it to fit a Magnum.

I did a write up on how to do it.

Bob

click on photo for video:

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some photos of my rear diffuser from Danko Reproductions, it is for a Charger but you can adapt it to fit a Magnum.

I did a write up on how to do it.

Bob

click on photo for video:

I remember reading that post. Looks great!

damn ghost youve turned into a modding machine!
Always was!!! Just had to slow it down during the cold and harsh weather LOL

2012 300c SRT diffuser
I love that!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well i suppose if you could afford a viper then you should have no problem spending that kind of money on this

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^^Wow that second one looks bada$$

·
Registered
111 Posts
IMO Simons looks a lot better and actually flows better with the shape of the car! And is functional or he wouldn't have put it on.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IMO Simons looks a lot better and actually flows better with the shape of the car! And is functional or he wouldn't have put it on.

His looks incredible...I wish I could make my own

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i really dont like the metal fabbed ones on the viper. the fit sucks, and they dont flow with the design of the car. they kind of look like your thumb after you smash the hell out of it with a hammer...repeatedly. i hope those dont belong to anyone on this forum. :)

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^^lol^^^

1 - 20 of 30 Posts