Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Northeast Magnum owners.
I just picked up a 2006 R/T that has BC racing coil overs installed already .
I'm looking for a good shop in North Jersey (Hudson County would be ideal or Staten Island even)
that knows how to adjust these. The alignment is off and I'd like to raise the car for the winter.

Having a hard time finding a shop nearby that knows what they are doing . The car only has 35K on it so I'm looking for someone I can go to longterm.

Thanks!

Laura

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Hey Laura, do you need the just lifted or lowered a little? If so let me know, I'm in Central Jersey.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
welcome tot he site/family!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

Lifted a little (I don't know much about them as this is the first car I've ever had that has had aftermarket performance work done- so I'm still trying to figure out what's what).
The alignment is off too. And it's got straight pipes which I'm trying real hard to adjust to but may have change. Love how it sounds outside the car but not when I'm in it.

Basically I had an SXT RWD and now have an RT/AWD. Drives very different so not sure what is normal yet. And I knew the mileage wasn't going to be great ….but still-will take some getting used to watching that needle move so fast on the gas gauge:(

So really looking for a long term place to take it as I'm not into doing that stuff on my own.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
I'm actually removing my coilovers and going bags. I'll most likely be going to AMS Autowerks which is in Linden. Might want to check them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts