I'm Diggin it.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Looks pretty good !

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Looks better than I thought it would, just not my taste - I prefer the wood grain look.

Bob

·
Registered
909 Posts
When I seen the threads name I was thinking this cant be good! Open it up and look at the pic and wow looks great! Not over done just enough.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
^^LOL exactly I was like Oh Boy...but it came out dope! Love how it looks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. All I did was wipe everything down with alcohol and started spraying. I used about 2 cans total about $12.00. Not to bad if I do say so myself. Ill keep everyone posted on how it holds up.

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts
I think it looks okay, but since you asked I would keep the dash vents, front dash plastic, Ram emblem on the steering wheel and the ignition plastic piece black. Remember- just because you can, doesn't always mean you should. I have to refrain myself a LOT on my car to make sure I don't over-do things, because it's so easy to do.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks good. I would be afraid to take the top of the dash off though with all the cheap plastic clips under there. How did you you spray the stripe on the glove box without over-spray in the car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, that panel on the dash was a bitch. It went back in really easy though. The line on the passenger side is the only thing that isn't plastidip. It is red pin striping tape.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Nice job; I too, would wonder how it holds up.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yea, that panel on the dash was a bitch. It went back in really easy though. The line on the passenger side is the only thing that isn't plastidip. It is red pin striping tape.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Slick idea with the pin stripe. Is there a thread to show how to remove that front dash panel?

Nice job; I too, would wonder how it holds up.
I did the interior of my wife's Yaris (before it was totaled) and it held up great and looks pretty good too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts