Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to be a pissy ant, but I want to make it fair also for others. I'm not sure if the site software will allow admin to update the numbers.

If you joined here, and for some reason didnt give credit to the referer, make a post. I sent out over 45 PMs to members of 2 forums and only got 3 referals marked on the boooks. I know that most of the members are from other forums and have refered also. If you did come here because of my PM and dont want to give credit, so be it, no hard feelings. I just want EVERYONE that took the time to get the members over here to get the credit for the extra work, incase someone when they joined either forgot or didnt know how to give credit.

I hope this doesnt make me sound like a crybaby. Peace everyone.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
There is a way for me to add referrers in the software. I have no problem manually adding referrers if the user comes forth and tell me. I am relying on everyone honesty here.

BTW, I don't qualify for any contests.

We did not take into account for the same user winning 2 contests. I do not know if you will be able to use both certificates for the same purchase or if they will have to be used on 2 seperate purchases. Ultimately, TBYRNE Motorsports will have the final say in this. An email has been dispatched to TBYRNE Motorsportsand we are awaiting the results.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
steve said:
There is a way for me to add referrers in the software. I have no problem manually adding referrers if the user comes forth and tell me. I am relying on everyone honesty here.

BTW, I don't qualify for any contests.

We did not take into account for the same user winning 2 contests. I do not know if you will be able to use both certificates for the same purchase or if they will have to be used on 2 seperate purchases. Ultimately, TBYRNE Motorsports will have the final say in this. An email has been dispatched to TBYRNE Motorsportsand we are awaiting the results.
I will go with the Airraid cleaner. Tell ya what to be fair to everyone else, since the product reviews added to the post count , I will take myself out of the referal contest. This way the wealth will be spreaded around. I dont want to seem like a contest hog hahaha. Soo we need someone to break the 1 referal tie!! The more and more I think about the springs its gonna cost me more in the end. Esp since I F'd up my roof and gonna have to get it fixed. Aleast I can do the Airraid myself without messing that up hahaha.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on people, I know that some of yall either forgot or didnt know how to give credit for referal. Send STEVE a PM and let him update the referal listings, the 4way 1 referal is going to be hard to get a winner!!!!!!! All it takes is one more referal!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts