Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing new tires for my Magnum. 14K on the car, and one too many burnouts means new tires. Not too impressed w/ the Continentals. Maybe BF's???? Wanting something reasonably priced, yet a little on the performance side. Need 18's...Thanks in advance - John

·
Registered
28 Posts
bandit0810 said:
Needing new tires for my Magnum. 14K on the car, and one too many burnouts means new tires. Not too impressed w/ the Continentals. Maybe BF's???? Wanting something reasonably priced, yet a little on the performance side. Need 18's...Thanks in advance - John
Try these.
Toyo Proxes ST
Size 255/55R18

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
bandit0810 said:
Hey bandit0810, I just replaced Conti's got 30K out of them, but they are good for nuttin but smokin the [email protected] out of now, got the Goodyear Assurance, so far I like them alot more than the Conti's.
I decided that I would try these cause they were take offs from the dealer, so I got new rims and tires for what everyone wanted for a set of replacement 18's, if this sounds good to you,,, check your DC parts Dept, they may have some.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need also to change tires and i am lookin at the bf goodrich 245/55/r18 gforce t/a kdws
but i dont know if they fit in the stock wheels on the RT RWD.
my previous tires were the continental 225/60/r18 and i am not happy with them (25000 miles) and they're gone.
can someone advisee me if the bf goodrich match?

thanks

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
alvaro said:
i need also to change tires and i am lookin at the bf goodrich 245/55/r18 gforce t/a kdws
but i dont know if they fit in the stock wheels on the RT RWD.
my previous tires were the continental 225/60/r18 and i am not happy with them (25000 miles) and they're gone.
can someone advisee me if the bf goodrich match?

thanks
They will fit. Just put on 255/55/18 Dunlop 5000 and no rubing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts