Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A Srt8 Magnum And Wanted To Put Some 23s On It But Everyone Is Telling Me They But Fit Do Anyone Here Know If They Will Fit And What Size

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SpooledU said:
I Have A Srt8 Magnum And Wanted To Put Some 23s On It But Everyone Is Telling Me They DONT Fit Do Anyone Here Know If They Will Fit And What Size
THANKS FOR THE HELP

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
I've not seen a Magnum with rims larger than 22" in person or on the web. You would need to run a really low profile tire to not hit the steering arm bolt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i was thinling about putting 23's on mine but after seeing what modifications you have to do, one little inch wont make a difference, if your going to do it at least go with a 24", but you'll have to have a super duper low profile tire.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
I think you will at least have to shave down the nut for the upper ball joint for 23's. You will have a rubberband for a tire. So I wouldn't recommend it for a daily driver, unless you can stand the ride quality and afford new rims when the potholes eat them up.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I just had a flat with my low profiles on 20's and barley made out with saving my rim. I've decided to go with a semi low profile due to my daily driving. The quality of the ride will be better and I won't have to worry so much about loosing a rim if this happens again.

I can't imagine 23's as just going with a taller walled tire on 20's is going to put me close to the bolt. Rubber bands would describe the tire's well and the risk taken may not be worth it. 20's and 22's look perfect on the Mags in my opinion. Then you still have room to lower if wanted.

Just a thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts