Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Dodge Magnum RT wheels that I am looking to sell. I am putting the Charger Daytona wheels on my Mag. Check the pics at the link below and contact me with offer. Of the 4 rims, one of them has a small amount of curb rash, from the wife. 1 of the other pics you will see where some of the chrome has started to flake off, not sure why, but the dealership is replacing that one under warranty so 3 of the 4 will be perfect, getting the one with the chrome problem fixed today! My car has 11K miles on it and the tires were rotated with all oil changes every 3K miles and will be done so again, if needed at 12K. Never a sqeek out of them at all. See pics and and send me an offer, I am ready to move these! Would consider selling just the rims or rims and tires just let me know.

THANKS

http://photobucket.com/albums/i145/LonghornSpencer/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold

I sold the wheels and tires, so the new Daytona wheels will be on soon. I will get some pics up for sure. Thanks to all those who were interested and looked at them!

·
Doesn't Play Well With Others
524 Posts
Sold RT Wheels

I have a set to sell with only13 miles...what did you get for yours, if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts