Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
In an effort to keep CustomMagnums.com a safe and enjoyable site, we ask you abide by these guidelines when posting in the "Sell Your Stuff" Forum.

Private Party ads only;
NO Vendor Ads
NO Group Buys
  • The "Sell your stuff" forum is for conducting private party sales transactions and is NOT an open discussion forum. Post a reply in a thread only if you are truly interested in the item.
  • No Price police - if you feel the price is too high, send the Original Poster a PM and not a thread. This includes listing a price seen on another site. If it is anything that could take a sale away from the Original Poster PM the Original Poster before posting.
  • Thread crapping posts will be removed and user will be warned on the first instance and an infraction will be given on the second instance
  • Must include asking price (Even if it is a ballpark with an OBO there must be a number included)
  • If your item sells, please edit your original post to indicate the item is no longer available
  • If you are a new member, it is suggested you introduce yourself in the "Introductions" forum.
  • We suggest you post pictures of the actual product being sold. This will give buyers added security in seeing the condition of the product.
Members do business at their own risk. We suggest using paypal to complete your transaction. We do not suggest sending cash, checks, money orders or wire transfers.

CustomMagnums.com is in no way affiliated with the sellers on the site. This site does not guarantee sales transactions between users and is not liable.

BUYER BEWARE

Members are asked to report violations to keep this section safe and useful.

·
06 Dodge Van Magnum
4,843 Posts
I agree with all points, but my favorite and most important is "NO PRICE POLICE". that happens quite a bit and that's what usually turns those threads upside down

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
well, its rules i can live with i suppose

·
5,183 Posts
The Boss Speaks! Well Put!

·
Remember Hookers Love Cupcakes
4,146 Posts
All sounds great to me but one question... What exactly is "thread crapping posts?" Just wondering...

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
Thank you Steve for finally laying the smack down on this issue

1 - 20 of 30 Posts