Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
News Reporter/Actor/Idiot
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest item in Crazy Chace's de-pimpification sale...22" Voodo Skulls minimal if any road rash. 3 with decent tires one tire will need to be replaced due to a busted sidewall. These are Dodge 5-lug will fit charger,challenger,300,magnum I need 'em gone. $500 takes the set.

·
Registered
373 Posts
S.O.B those are priced to move GLWS hope they find a happy and deserving home !!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
my neighbor was in georgia a few weeks ago and saw a white magnum with the ghostbusters theme on it, not sure if it was yours but he sent me the picture, im up in knoxville, tn

·
News Reporter/Actor/Idiot
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my neighbor was in georgia a few weeks ago and saw a white magnum with the ghostbusters theme on it, not sure if it was yours but he sent me the picture, im up in knoxville, tn
Mines the only one in the state...there are 2 others afaik Denver and Missouri, and a fella in the northeast working on one, so yeah probably me....the car looks a lot different now then in that pic though

here's a current pic

But enough about the car...BUY MY WHEELS! lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wheels

Didnt know if youd be interested or not but I have a set of nearly mint factory 17's off my o6 Magnum with new tires plus a new Kenwood headunit id trade for yours? 1417-825-9921 text if youd like...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Heck, IF I were closer to you Chace, I'd take 'em; however just to expensive to ship.

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Wish I had the cash... would like another set of wheels...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts