Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Haven't updated mine in ages... so...

When I bought her 3 1/2 years ago... BONE stock SE without even tinted windows.... YIKES

Incarnation 1... Danko Predator grill, factory fogs and tint. Pretty much still stock.

Incarnation 2... Lowered and some interior and underhood bling, Halo projector headlights and led tails

Incarnation 2.5... Demolded and added some graphics, headliner and interior tricked, dvd player, wiper removed.

Incarnation 3... 22's, lots of underhood bling, leather seats, interior completed (for now) painted and covered. Dual exhaust. New amp and sub.

Incarnation 4... 300 front clip, LOTS of underhood, paint and stainless. Grillcraft grill, tinted heads over markers, side markers. Knockin' 'em dead at shows!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Some of our latest pictures of our cars...

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Here's how my 5.7 used to look - 340 HP

Here she is now! - 475 HP

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
^^^ WOW, Bill, what an incredible difference!!! ^^^

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Nice ride Rockford. Looks like you have a serious setup there.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Heres my transformation, bought a bone stock SE didnt even have tint! but heres the first pic I ever took of her a few days after I got tint and removed the side moldings.

now not even a year later shes murked out! ....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bling Rings...
[/QUOTE]

There is no way i can look at a picture like that and not ask where the hell that was lol i live in Long Island, an area full of ricers and a few legit imports but no muscle =[ not on that scale anyway

·
Registered
29 Posts
start

first step
paint, grill, rims, halo's, made ABS, radiator, and firewall covers, painted engine bay, some BT stuff, catch can, tail lights

next step
Repaint, SRT bumper and grills, red/white halos, redid the engine bay, remote show-n-go plate,removed roof rack, aluminum strut covers

221 - 240 of 276 Posts