Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is my 2008. It was white with a roof rack and looked pretty ordinary when I bought it a few months ago. I put on 20" wheels, tires, Eibach suspension kit, debadaged , removed rear wiper, removed the roof rack, repaired the broken grill, put on a new dual exhaust, rear diffuser, chin spoiler, new radio etc. but the most noticable mod is the HOK paint, a special color with lots of pearl I mixed up myself and named "Clockwork Orange".
Profile Three

Front Quarter Two

Rear Quarter One

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I first got her, she was completely stock.

I have since then, gotten new headlights (the old ones were scratched and fogged for whatever reason), new rims and tires, debadged, put a Mopar badge on the front, gave her and audi grill, added blue grill light, blue running lights, oem fog light kit, tinted the taillights, removed rear wiper and added a Chrysler 300 srt wing, led switch back bulbs for the front turn signals, led head lights, led reverse lights, led rear turn signals, blue interior lights, and a cold air intake... I think that's about it. But still have plenty to come.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone, I have been working on my first Magnum ,
got this one from a friend that wrecked it for $150,ugly as sin,but,runs sweet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Last night,I finished painting the whole car, I used an HVLP gun, with an airbrush compressor to spray a thin. Mixture of Porter PPG acri shield exterior house paint,4 coats. Now I know what you're going to say house paint????, Being this virus is taking over and we are isolated within our homes and garages I could not afford real paint, and this was just lying around in my garage,
not to mention the paint is tough as nails very hard to scratch but the result was a beautiful satin finish that made the car look like it was wrapped

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
YOU gotter' looking good! Very nice job and congrats on your purchase!

261 - 273 of 273 Posts