Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really of topic, but not really worth crowding the regular stuff.

Yesterday I was headed southbound on Maryland Rt. 210 ( Indian Head highway) and passed a black Magnum police package in Charles County that was going northbound from the Old Line Bank.

Prolly not a member’s, but checking anyway.

I saw that two black police package Magnums for sale on a used car lot and I’m betting that was one of them.

Anyway if it was some one here, say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last week I saw the car again, same place. I thought to myself I’ll mental note where I saw it and keep an eye out.

Saw it a few days later going in the opposite direction, I was late to work and didn’t have time to turn around.

Today I saw it parked near a little convenience store near where I first saw it. I was on my motorcycle going home. I turned around and went in the store.

Very cute girl behind the counter eye-balls me (I am wearing a Harley jacket, so you know... she wants me)

Me- “hi” [smile]

Her- “hi” [smilez back]

Me- “can you tell me who owns that black wagon parked out there?”

Her- “yeah [pause, smilez] why?”

Me - [thinking it’s hers and that’s cool cause we are gonna have A LOT in common!!!!] “I have a white one and passed it the other day, so I wanted to talk to the owner because you don’t see many of those around at all.”

Her- “yeah, I know who owns it and if you give me your number I’ll pass it along to him.” [WOMP-WOMP-WOMP]

Ah well, at least I know it will be so if I don’t hear from the owner I can stop by in my police magnum so they can see I’m not weirdo trying to steal their ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts