Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to transfer the site to a new server. The site has been transferred to the new server, but we still have to change the DNS and migrate the DB over. We will start the DNS changes shortly. If everything goes smoothly, the site will be down for only a few hours Friday night to transfer the DB over to the new server. I will make another post when the server migration is complete.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Geesh ~ guess I'll just hafta watch some TV then..... Sigh......

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man that is a sexy data center! looks like your stepping up! I am all about it! are you updating the vbulletin too?
That's just a pic I found on google of a datacenter, lol. We wil be upgrading vbulletin soon. I want to get the site transferred first and then hopefully the next weekend or so, we will upgrade vbulletin.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just registered through godaddy. It's currently hosted with Hivelocity, but I'm switching over to Liquid Web.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Good enough Steve. Thanks for all your work on this.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry everyone for the unexpected downtime. Things didn't go as smoothly as I wanted to with the DNS change. I made a quick decision to go ahead and transfer over the DB to the new server. All should be well now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hey steve, wadup man this is lilmag2.7 i logged out to c if that "refreshes" anything, beacuse i cant ever c my threads i put out there. does it? anyway i finally just got back on today after having u give me a new password is there a way i can get my old password back. and change my user name to lilmag2.7 all lower case no spaces. and my password to be orion1 no capps n no spaces ? when u get some time can u get back to me thanks man

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts
Just registered through godaddy. It's currently hosted with Hivelocity, but I'm switching over to Liquid Web.
Well, then it looks like you've done some research on hosts. I was curious, so I checked out Liquid Web. I liked what I saw, so I signed up with Storm On Demand and am in the middle of moving my largest website over to their servers - ATV Fuel Pack | Fuel Packs | ATV Fuel | Gas Container | Gas Can | Fuel Storage | Kolpin | Gas Cans | Jerry Cans

It's a big job to say the least....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts