Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm not an owner yet but I just bought a charger for the wife and loved it! I gotta get me the magnum though. So as soon as I sell my 2005 pontiac vibe, hint, hint.... I'm gonna place an order for a new 2007. Was just looking thru some of the pics on here too. There's some nice cars on there.

Thanks! talk to you soon!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to post up some pics of the Charger in the Gallery. Even though it's not a magnum, we would still love to see it. Keep us up to date on your Magnum purchse.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I traded in my 03 Vibe GT for the Magnum. I had the Vibe almost 4 years and I really loved it, but the Magnum blows it away in almost every category. I can't think of a single thing that the Vibe has that the Magnum doesn't...and better.

Good luck getting the Magnum! You'll love it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Check out the deals on wheels for 06...........

Welcome to the site! If you sell the pancho soon you might want to get a 06 mag. We bought ours in las vegas in april for $17,999, inferno red, factory dark tint, we're making a R/T clone with a gas saver motor V6 SE. Gonna save the BIG BUCKS for the 2008 Hemi Challenger! But anyway, take your time and beat the hell out of the dealers on price!, they're all hurting now with the gas price and intrest rates. So kick 'em when their down!:223:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts