Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a large LX event being held March 25th in Irvine, Ca.
The event is presented by fatchance and HEMEEE, is hosted by DCX, and features some very special guests.

This is a PRIVATE event limited to the first 350 cars so you must be registered and post entry info to attend.
Click a link below for more details or to register:

300Cforums
LXforums
Chargerforums
300talk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Steve,
Thanks for making me aware of your site and for making your members aware of the event fatchance and I have put together.

I look forward to meeting you... neighbor... and hope some of your members will register to attend this unique opportunity to meet the man himself... Ralph Gilles, and Adam Forte with the SRT Division!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem. Just ordered a Canon Digital Rebel XT camera and this will be a great event to get to learn how to use the new camera.

I was just up in Simi Valley yesterday visiting some friends at their shop off of first street. I lived up in TO for a couple of years.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
The meet was great we had almost 290 cars in attendance, 98 were SRT's. The DUB guys were there with their show cars, Universal Air had 20 cars Rollin and the weather was also great. There were a coupe of local Magnums that haven't been to any our meets before. Two tone Orange and Silver and a black RT with blue true flames that were completed that morning.
Again an awesome meet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah, that black over white 300C was probably my favorite. But, the Blue with lime green stripes was pretty nice too. However, the red 300C with the kick ass hood had a horrible, discusting, and overall nasty Bens mock-up for the front end. Other then that, it was pretty tricked out.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
You are right in the red 300, the overall build quality was not very high. Poor quality welds and paint. I did look ok from about 50 feet though, just don't get too close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts