Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://w54.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketshow&featurenam e=show_01&pa=/g98/cripwalk10/

**this is what happens when a bitch is behind a wheel wit no license or insurance**

THIS IS THE STORY.... SOME GIRL WAS SPEEDING IN THE PARKING LOT AT COC (COLLEGE OF THE CANYONS)AND RAN IN FRONT OF THIS MINI VAN AND HIT IT. ON IMPACT HER CAR ****ING HIT MY PARKED CAR MAGNUM ON THOSE 22'S. THE BITCH DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING..AND THE WORST THING IS I WAS IN CLASS SO I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HAD HAPPENED TILL I WENT TO MY CAR. SECURITY LEFT A NOTE AND TOOK BOTH OTHER PARTIES INFO DOWN. NOW COMES THIS DRAMA WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANIES..

*******PS

**********THE FUNNY THING IS BOTH THE VEHICLES THAT CRASHED AND HIT MY CAR ...MY RIMS ALONE ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE TOTAL VALUE OF BOTH CARS**********

·
Registered
162 Posts
damn that really sucks, so im guessin that your insurance is going to pay to fix your car now since she doesnt have any(do you have anything for uninsured motorist?)

sorry to hear about it

·
Registered
531 Posts
It's a shame. I've been through it twice in the traffic zoo in Atlanta. I wish I could have 22's on my car. But the area's I have to drive would have the rims chipped to pieces in no time. So I have 20's and will be putting a lowering kit on it soon. Good luck!!!! I hope your insurance doesn't go through the roof.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
That sucks, but you have to look at the positives. Your insurance most likely will not go up since it was not your fault. Hopefully your insurance has the option to cut you a check directly and not straight to a repair shop. When my truck was damaged, I had a check for $3000 and got a ram air hood and custom front bumper along with a new paint job.

It is hard to tell from the pics, but is the hood or door damaged? and frame damage? Could you drive it home?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
I see an SRT front end in your future, the facia looks like it took a hit..
good luck on getting it back on the road and lookin good...

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is awful! She did do a number on it! Guard those pictures with your life, if you ever end up in a lawsuit with this woman you'll need them. My husband and I were sued for an accident (that wasn't his fault - very long story!) and we had taken pictures of his vehicle after the collision. The lawyers wanted them, so they came in handy.

Good luck!

·
Registered
531 Posts
If she wasn't insured and you do not have un-insured coverage, you may be screwed on getting anything out of that bad, bad person. Chances are she has nothing to get by going to court. I hope that's not the case but it did happen to me that way. Then the lady waited, went to the doctor and tried to take my insurance company to court for money. It just so happened the officer that worked the case remember the situation and saved me. One of those (go fast in the left lane, pull in front on the right lane and slam on breaks deals.) There is a name for that move but I can't remember what it's called.

I realy do hope things work out. Like the Boss says, you should have some sweet upgrades coming at the very least.

Greg

·
Registered
39 Posts
hang her up by her toes until she bleeds from her eyes then shave her head

·
Registered
54 Posts
those pix of your car made me nauseous , damn man that sux

·
Registered
5 Posts
was she mexican? Thats the problem we have in Houston/katy texas. I park way in the back away from the interance or exits and i take up 4 spots. My wife complains sometimes but i tell her its good exersize! Good luck buddy, i can tell you put alot of personal effort into your beautiful ride.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Was she mexican? What the heck does that mean? Maybe she was just a stupid white broad? How does that sound to you? As for the lady who hit your car ...... too close for rockets ...... I'm switching to guns. [Top Gun]

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Oh ...... and by the way ..... it's spelled "entrance". Not interance.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Red, yellow, black, white, male or female - I would have to agree with the general suggestion of hanging the person up by the toes until bleeding from the eyes has been achieved and then shave the melon. By then, point of origin would fall into the idiom definition of moot.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I agree with you peybella. The gender or color of ones skin does not determine the amount of stupidity one is capable of. I just found bigikes comment to be of a racist nature which I don't believe belongs in this forum. I guess you have to fight fire with fire sometimes. Hence my "tounge in cheek" comment. And .... on that note ...... I'll get the rope!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I can see where the comment may have been taken to be a bit off track. I'm not sure that BigIke meant it the way it came across. Living in south Texas as BigIke does and where I have worked for months on end does require a lot of tolerance, self control and understanding. On that note, you are correct in saying that we should be talking about cars. It's the glue that keeps us all together. I probably shouldn't have stuck my nose in but enjoy this forum so much, it bothers me to read discontent.

I say lets all use your rope and take care of business. (Smile)

Best Regards to All,

Greg

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Well said Greg. This is a fun forum and we all love our groovy cars. I have never had such an attachment to a vehicle before. I turn and burn cars and trucks on a regular basis but, I don't think that will be the case regarding my Mag. It's just way too cool for school. [or anywhere else for that matter. Ha!] Magnums rock!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Agreed -

I've gone through many cycles, cars and trucks myself. I read your profile to see that you and I are pretty close to the same age. In that, I'm referring to appreciation of the Magnum compared to other forms of transportation and the experiences that come with time. Not to suggest that others appreciate their machines any less and I hope it's not taken that way. Also, not that you and I are a couple of old codgers that can't hang with the crowd any longer.

I'll send you a PM and maybe we can start a thread based on our conversations. I must say - I DO LOVE MY RIDE!!! In the words of a younger generation – [MAGNUMS ARE THE BOMB!]

Regards,

Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I FEEL YOU. I HAD MY MAGNUM SIDE SWIPED 2 WEEKS AFTER GETTING IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. FROM THE BACK TO THE FRONT. I COULD'NT DO A THING ABOUT IT. BUT HAD MY REVENGE WHEN ONCE AGAIN SIDE SWIPED WHILE DRIVING THIS TIME GOT OUT AND PUNCHED GUYS MIRROR OF HIS SUV.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts