Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Not in Portland, but close. I'm down in Salem.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I'm in Hillsboro. We all need a meet and greet. Say yeah and I will coordinate. There are some hot Mags out here in H'boro and Forest Grove. I'll look to hook up with them.
Mareechi
2005 Hemi Magnum, Superchips Flashpaq, Cherrybomb custom exhaust, True flow air filter element, more to come.
PS Anybody know of a dyno in PDX?

·
loven the super charged life
14,654 Posts
I'm in Hillsboro. We all need a meet and greet. Say yeah and I will coordinate. There are some hot Mags out here in H'boro and Forest Grove. I'll look to hook up with them.
Mareechi
2005 Hemi Magnum, Superchips Flashpaq, Cherrybomb custom exhaust, True flow air filter element, more to come.
hello and welcome to the site from maryland

·
Premium Member
7,823 Posts
Mareechi
Welcome and Greetings from Cincinnati

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like some people are trying to pad their post count by replying to threads that don't apply to them ...

Maryland, Virginia and Cincinatti are not Portland Oregon :)

·
Premium Member
9,853 Posts
Looks like some people are trying to pad their post count by replying to threads that don't apply to them ...

I think ALL threads are open to ALL members...Looks to me like they were just being polite, not trying to up they're post count......

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

Pad post counts? Not sure how that benifits anyone, there's no prize. It's called dialog, and this is a forum. If folks refrained from posting we wouldnt have any reason to come here, as there would be nothng to read.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn:

.... this could be entertaining......

Well I'm not from Portland Oregon, but welcome anyway..... Generally, when new comers identify themselves on this website, people from all over get in to welcome them and make them feel at home!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah He Could Have It Explained The Site To Me A Little Better. Lmao. Poor Jmag Always Gets Blamed For Everything

1 - 20 of 44 Posts