Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a deal to buy a 2005 RT from a friend's parents. I've been around the Dodge scene for a while (previously owned a 1999 Avenger) and have I have a friend with a 2005 Supercharged RT, thus convincing me that this is the car I have to have. Just waiting for the money to work its way through, and for their new car to arrive before picking it up. I'm already starting to line up the 'base' mods for the car as well.

I'm also a rather active member over at ASEC (http://aseclub.net) and I'm an event organizer for ModernMopars.com

Glad to meet all of you. Can't wait to get my baby :)

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to upload some pics once you get the magnum and I hope you become an active member of our community as well.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
SiliconJesus said:
I don't wish my heavy involvement upon anyone. I'm the second biggest poster over there with nearly 20,000 posts:Rockin___
Excellent, we need so more heavy posters over here. We have a growing user base and I think we have some pretty knowledgeable folks here. So don't hesitate to ask any questions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at the car last night and put a down payment down on it. Its black with the light tan/beige interior. Fully loaded, nav system the whole nine. Her son (the guy I knew from the Avenger club) does powder coating, so I'm having him do some stuff before I pick the car up in a few weeks (getting a second mortgage to do some stuff to the house, so I'm gonna toss this into it as well). As soon as I get it, its getting LED Tails, an intake, 22's and a rear entertainment system (for my 3.5 year old son). I'm considering putting an exhaust on it as well, but not sure if I should go with Borla or Flowmaster.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the site and good luck with the ride.

You might also want to look at Zoomers, if you like the low growl in an exhaust.

·
Registered
744 Posts
:_spoke__b Haha cool..I have to get use to my mag. My old 240 that i drove on weekends had 416hp 432tq. And it was a 240 coupe light as hell and like a go-kart..Now i have this big beast..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts