Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I am currently in the market for a new car and I was planning on buying an 06 Toyota Tacoma Xrunner. Well yesterday I talked to my Dad and he is getting a new car and his company is paying for it so I will most likely be getting his 05 Dodge magnum. He just ran out of his warranty on it (he put more than 60K miles on it in less than 9 months) so I will be able to mod the crap out of it money allowing. It is an 05 RT fully loaded with the navigation system, leather, moonroof, etc. There is nothing done to it currently but if I do end up getting it the first thing going on it will be exhaust most likely. I liked the sound of the Zoomers exhaust that I found on this site. How much does that kit cost? Otherwise I will probably just do dual 40 series delta flow mufflers as that is what I got on my jeep now and I love them. Here is a pic of my Jeep that I am driving now. I built it over the past summer when I worked at the offroad shop pictured behind it.
My dad is currently 2 hours away in my hometown (I am away to school) so I cant take any pics of the magnum just yet. But it is stock and midnight blue so I think you all know what it looks like.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I have the Zoomers on my R/T and love 'em. I have the first production set on my car, so I got a great deal. Check out LXforums.com for group buys which can save you some serious cash.
These cars are a blast and there are more and more product coming out everyday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts