Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am beyond angry right now because after 2 hours of updating my profile it would not let me save it. Said I was not logged in and to hit back arrow and reload the page. After many more attempts to resave without reloading the page I followed the instructions to reload and lost it all. WTF!!!!! How is it possible to not be logged in but while altering my personal profile??? Why the hell would in not save when page header shows my username and that I'm logged in?!?

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
That same thing has happened to me several times after writing lengthy PM's. I know that furious feeling.
Next time you log in, make sure the "remember me" check box is checked and I think that won't happen the next time you try.
Seems to have worked for me so far.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
The forum is set to time out users after 20 minutes of inactivity. This is probably why you got the error when you tried to save you profile setting. I have changed the setting so it will not timeout as fast. You shouldn't have an issue when you retry it. I suggest if you're ever writing a long, time consuming post or pm to do it in Word or another program similar so that you do no risk losing your message.

- dm, community support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts