Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to order lowering springs and need to know if that is all I need to order or if there is more.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
And about $200 for install, the fronts are soso to do, but the rears are a pain from what I hear, plus $$ for alignment. The install and alignment seems to cost more than the springs themselves, this is why I havent done it.

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
That's all you need to order as far as parts.
I've got Eibach Pro-Kits on my car now. They took about 4 hours to install, the front were fairly easy. The rears require some muscle to re-align the lower control arm, the second one is much quicker.

I am upgrading to KW V2 coil-overs as soon as my order arrives, hopefully this week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sportline Springs from Eibach

:sterb003: Hey all, I need some input please. I just received my lowering springs from Eibach and I want to install them myself, but I have question that I hope one of you can help me out with..... What is the torq on the springs? Can I get a maintence book for the mag yet? HELP:Rockin___

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
Call me lazy I'm bringing mine to a shop!! I have the sportline springs and I'm ordering the pro-dampers tomorrow.....:winking-r

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for all your help... I did my lowering of my magnum and it is nice.... the ride is great and it looks great. The front was no sweat and the rear...well... with the compression of the springs...in mind... it took me about three hours for the back... after a quick stop for an alignment...the ride looks and handles great.... I replaced the dampers, shocks, added sway bars, and new struts.... nice and high performance...

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
MAX MAGNUM said:
Thanks for all your help... I did my lowering of my magnum and it is nice.... the ride is great and it looks great. The front was no sweat and the rear...well... with the compression of the springs...in mind... it took me about three hours for the back... after a quick stop for an alignment...the ride looks and handles great.... I replaced the dampers, shocks, added sway bars, and new struts.... nice and high performance...

post some pics of that bad boy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts