Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After coming back from the beach I noticed an orange drip looking stain near the tail light of my magnum. I drove it through a car wash but the stain would still not come off. I was able to get rid of some of with some major scrubbing but its there any product out there that will take the stain right off without damaging the paint? I'll try to get pics of it on here in a bit but any feedback would be great!

·
Registered
172 Posts
After coming back from the beach I noticed an orange drip looking stain near the tail light of my magnum. I drove it through a car wash but the stain would still not come off. I was able to get rid of some of with some major scrubbing but its there any product out there that will take the stain right off without damaging the paint? I'll try to get pics of it on here in a bit but any feedback would be great!
What is the stain? Have you tried rubbing alchol, Goo Be Gone, or any Bug removing solution? just make sure after to use them you wax really good and also think about buying a clay kit.

·
^you cant see my mag... hahaha
4,553 Posts
sounds like youre leaking some blinker fluid... lol lmfao... sorry to hear this but maybe a clay bar possibly would work if its only on the surface... never tried it but sounds kinda logical...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.