Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my steering wheel. But i don't want that bulky look of the airbag. Would like to go with a momo or a grant, but not sure if possible with airbag. I'm sure someone has done this, would like to know if possible and how difficult this will be. Thanks. Any info would be a huge help.

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
I want to upgrade my steering wheel. But i don't want that bulky look of the airbag. Would like to go with a momo or a grant, but not sure if possible with airbag. I'm sure someone has done this, would like to know if possible and how difficult this will be. Thanks. Any info would be a huge help.
That would be an interesting mod... You might run into an issue with mounting the new steering wheel, the column may not have the splines as older cars have.

Best of luck, I'd like to see it when and if you can do it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
That would be an interesting mod... You might run into an issue with mounting the new steering wheel, the column may not have the splines as older cars have.

Best of luck, I'd like to see it when and if you can do it.
Legally, your bound to your current steering wheel with the air bag till it deployed, then you will get a nice piece of paper saying your air bags have deployed and it will allow you to replace it, legally with a non having air bag steering wheel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts