Discussion Starter #1
What have you changed in your stereo system to get "THE SOUND"

Me

Everything haha

·
Registered
320 Posts
rear view video camera.
I'm gonna add a camera to the front spoiler later on and I think it'd be kinda neat to put little 4" LCD screens somewhere in each door hooked up to a small camera on each side of the car. It'd just be two more cameras... one for each side, positioned in the moddle of the car upnder the rocker panel. Each one would be fed to the two monitors in the doors of that side. In theory, it would kind of give a small window illusion. It would be very functional too.. being able to see through the doors.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grinner said:
rear view video camera.
I'm gonna add a camera to the front spoiler later on and I think it'd be kinda neat to put little 4" LCD screens somewhere in each door hooked up to a small camera on each side of the car. It'd just be two more cameras... one for each side, positioned in the moddle of the car upnder the rocker panel. Each one would be fed to the two monitors in the doors of that side. In theory, it would kind of give a small window illusion. It would be very functional too.. being able to see through the doors.
Use this night vison cam, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HQ-CCD-NIGHT-VISION-WIDE-ANGLE-REAR-VIEW-BACKUP-CAMERA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50073QQitemZ4603476257QQrdZ1

you can have some real fun hahah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts