Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an SLP LM1 Catback and now I need to get rid of the stock exhaust. I'm starting off asking $150 but I'm willing to go down because I haven't seen a whole lot to compare to. I figured it would be good for some v6 guys wanting to upgrade to dual exhaust or a repair exhaust for us R/T guys. It has the optional OEM stainless tips and is in good shape overall.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
How do you like the LM1? too loud (hey please look at me i need attention loud) or just rite? lol i have JBA n ehh i want louder but not obnoxious loud

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was on vacation. Well personally I love the exhaust sound. The louder the better for me but if I was to classify the LM1 setup I have I would have to say that it is definitely loud. Yeah it really does scream hey look at me haha. I researched TONS of videos before I bought it and none of them did any justice to the sound of it. It has a great exhaust note to it and lots of crackling on deceleration but I love every second of it. Maybe to help explain the level of loud I can say that I have a friend with a 2001 SLP SS Camaro with a nasty cam and lots more done to it including a full exhaust and mine is still louder lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it's definitely loud but I love it like that. I'm very happy with my choice and I wouldn't trade it for any other exhaust

1 - 8 of 8 Posts