Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '06 Magnum SXT and both of my back windows seem to get "stuck" when they are all the way up. I am almost certain it is not a motor/electrical issue, but I was wondering who else had/has that problem and what tricks or fixes did you come up with. They seem like they just get physically stuck in the door seam, but I am not 100% certain (everything appears to be lined up fine). Thanks for the help!!

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
what do you mean by stuck? as in, pushing the button and they won't roll down? or they are getting bound up in the track?

·
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
3,790 Posts
This is a fairly common issue. Well...common enough that I can easily say you are not alone. My right rear window will get stuck in the up position randomly, however, it does seem to only happen on hot days. My buddy's 300C has the same issue.

And by "stuck" I mean that the window doesn't move when you press the button.

I have not heard of a fix for this or even what the specific issue is. Others who have had the problem say to just hit the interior door with your hand and it will go. But, that's really not a "fix" in my mind. I'm all ears if someone has a real solution to this problem.

·
"INSTITUTIONALIZED"
5,718 Posts
^^^^^ I agree,not a fix but it workz.Both my MAGz do the same thing and only on the rear driverz side.I juzt hit the door panel handle(where U grab to close the door) and it workz!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts