Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The window is stuck up in the vent position. I checked the fuses they seem fine. I push the close button and nothing. No sound no clicking no sound of the motor. Just nothing. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you push the open button, does it open? After it opens, if you push the close button does it close? It may be a bad switch. It has 3 positions, it may be that there is either corosion or a failure in the close position of the switch. I don't know if the replacement switch would be available at an autoparts store or if you need to go tot he dealer. I suspect that the same electrical system is used for the sunroof in the Charger, Challenger & 300 as well as the Magnum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you push the open button, does it open? After it opens, if you push the close button does it close? It may be a bad switch. It has 3 positions, it may be that there is either corosion or a failure in the close position of the switch. I don't know if the replacement switch would be available at an autoparts store or if you need to go tot he dealer. I suspect that the same electrical system is used for the sunroof in the Charger, Challenger & 300 as well as the Magnum.
I will try to get a new one but the window does not move at all and I can’t hear anything. Thank you for the help. Are they hard to change?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't know, never had to do one. You mean it does not move either to open or close? If it is stuck, it may not want to move at all, but if that was the case, it would blow fuses when it tried to operate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts