Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of the Magnums visors come with a side extension. I have found that when the sun is to the side, the visor is no where near long enough for it to help.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Funny you bring that up "not really" just yesterday i backed into an oncoming car in a parking lot. I had my visor down but was still sunblind.
I'm pissed, but o-well just a car... as far as stock visors "that work" there are none. I think aftermarket/custom is the only way to go...
Then you can even waste money on useless monitors...

My only question is are there any aftermarket rear bumpers "that look good" out there before i replace the stock?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Just a car, what kind of an attitude is that!

Tinted windows and sunglasses should help with the blindness.
Be careful out there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had to reply to this!! I don't know about the extensions -but here's an experience I had. I was driving and the sun was at my side, giving me an incredible headache. I gently unclipped the visor so I could swing it around - SNAP! The visor clip broke off! I was pissed! My son heard a new swear word that day!

I called a local dealer and he said the part cost $2.85! I laughed and said, sorry, it performed like it was worth $2.85!! My husband picked it up yesterday and put it on for me. I hope the rest of the car holds up better!

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea both my visor clips are broken.....my wife broke the passenger, but then i broke the driver side...oh well.......i am getting my windows tinted much darker than they are now and that does help

urRx

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had to reply to this!! I don't know about the extensions -but here's an experience I had. I was driving and the sun was at my side, giving me an incredible headache. I gently unclipped the visor so I could swing it around - SNAP! The visor clip broke off! I was pissed! My son heard a new swear word that day!

I called a local dealer and he said the part cost $2.85! I laughed and said, sorry, it performed like it was worth $2.85!! My husband picked it up yesterday and put it on for me. I hope the rest of the car holds up better!
wow only 2 bucks you got luck, i finally replaced my broken clip last week and it cost my 9$ for the dam thing..GRRR

·
One wicked azz car!
5,940 Posts
mine cost 4 something or another.....as for the other problem my visor slides out so i dont have a problem...Doesnt yours??

·
Registered
538 Posts
I used sunglasses and i haven't had any issues yet, my buddy has been looking for some with an extension but no luck as of yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The visors (at least mine does) Slides out to extend it....Unclip it from the hook thingy, swing it to the side and then EASILY pull on it and it should slide.
Hmmn...I'll have to try this too. Funny cause I was thinking I needed an extender as well during one point driving this weekend. Would be cool if I didn't. Tints would work too, but around here I would get a ticket if I tinted them enough to block the sun like that. So even if I had tints (which would be a lot less than say limo tint lol) I would need the visors help.

·
I don't like change!!!
2,609 Posts
Yeah, FF2MOE is exactly right. Just swing the visor out of the clip and it will slide along the visor bar as far as needed.
........guess I shoulda read the manual?

·
Proud Magnum Owner
217 Posts
yeah the visor slides in and out...you should not need any extensions unless you want it to reach the cargo area! peace!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts