Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Magnum family...I've been contemplating supercharger options for my 5.7 magnum, recently i talked with a local shop and during our talk i mentioned kenne bell but seemed as though i was being steered towards pro charger, that being said was also expressed by me shouldn't i forge the inners ? Response to that the tech mentioned that pro charger is built towards stock engines, i see most of my magnum family members who are supercharged running forged powerplants. i also would like to know if anyone has used or heard much about TorqStorm? All advice is most helpful, really wanting a reliable build. Thanks

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,775 Posts
Boost levels will determine how much you need to forge your engine parts as well as other things. Low boost kits will get you started but you will need to consider growth along the way. Once you set your budget and time frame, that will help determine where you could take the install. Engine top blowers generally get you boost across low, mid, and high RPMs. Centrifugals generally begin seeing boost at mid to high RPMs. This means you will have to step on it in order to see results. Find out what works for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts