Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , I purchased an 05 rt with a superchips programmer already installed .i played with it for a minute to familiarize my self with it as I'm Nieve to tuning . I read a lot about the diablosport and it features but superchips is a little more vague when explaning tunes. Question is would I bennifit more from the Diablo and its tunes or are the superchips tunes gonna be the about the same ? Seems like the superchips is very generic and just looking for the better option .looking for someone familiar with both. Mods are flowmastr 40 , cai , Taylor wires ,catchcan ,superchips. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
It all depends on your future plans for the car - any plans for a cam?

I have the SuperChips tuner and it does all that I need, my engine is mostly stock and will stay that way.

The Diablo is better and will handle any future mods you have planned.

Let your wallet guide your plans, lol.

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bob, no plans on a cam but not opposed to it in the future either. Happy with the car now with the few mods it has but love to add and improve. Wallet isn't an issue as long as it's a better gain. Just seems like superchips is basic to me and would like more option. But if the actual gains are the same no reason to do it. I was looking into a Diablo from hemifevertuning for the fact he will customize a tune if you need.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can't go wrong with a Diablo Trinity, I have one for my 09 Challenger SRT that has had some top end work and exhaust work done. Just bought a factory refurbished Trinity off e-bay for my Magnum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts