Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just traded in my 04 Ford Expedition for a black Magnum R/T last week. I was looking to get out of a 10 to 12 mpg ride [if I got even that good of milage] and still keep a V8 under the hood. The MDS in the 5.7 hemi is awesome. Cruises nice but still has the "get up and go" I love in V8s. This is my first Dodge and, my first experience with the "Hemi" powerplant. All I can say is ..... WOW. I'm looking forward to customizing my new ride. So many cool accessories to choose from. I'll keep you posted and include a few pics as I go along. Glad to be part of "the Hemi club".

L8R
He e' nalu

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats! I know the feeling. I got my black 06 r/t mag 28 feb of this year, still have that feeling every time I look at it. LOVE THAT CAR.
Where are you located? I am still trying to find some people here in Hawaii that would like to get together. With a user name like He e' nalu I would have to guess Hawaii.
Anyway, congrats and welcome to the club!!!!!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are awesome cars ....... aren't they? I "wish" I was in Hawaii. I am a land locked surfer [ he e' nalu = wave slider ] in of all places, Arizona. I was born in California but moved to Arizona.
L8R
he e' nalu

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
HawaiiMagnum,
I'll be over in July, but I will be over a couple of islands on Maui. There are a few guys with tricked out Magnums on the islands.

he è nalu, not many waves in Arizona.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got that right socal.

Not a wave in sight.

Unless you count windswell on the golfcourse lake? [Ha!]

Thank goodness the coast is a 1 1/2 hour flight from here.

L8R
He e' nalu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts