Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know what you guys think? The 1 color logo will be the front and the 4 color image will be the back.

The 1 color logo will also be available as a decal.

Give me some feedback.

UPDATE-1/12/06 - We have added another proof with different colors. I like this setup better with the blue/green text. What do you think?

Update - 1/13/06- Added another design

Attachments

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are just proofs from my designer. I still need to have the shirts printed. It will be about 1-2 months before the shirts are done and the decals should be a couple weeks. I got my vinyl cutter and just need the file from my designer. I'll keep you guys informed. I need to get a good size order for the shirts, so if you can spead the word, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I like them, I think the front should have color as well, but thats just my .02. I will buy one either way though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would think that some w/ a magnum logo and small pic up front by the pocket type t-shirt and a larger logo and pic on the back would be cool also.

I'd be game for some of those.

Also a option if you going to do this would be to have memebers have there car's pic and your logo on the t-shirt, of course for a added cost, as these would be single run.

What do you guys think about that???

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
racer2438 said:
I would think that some w/ a magnum logo and small pic up front by the pocket type t-shirt and a larger logo and pic on the back would be cool also.

I'd be game for some of those.

Also a option if you going to do this would be to have memebers have there car's pic and your logo on the t-shirt, of course for a added cost, as these would be single run.

What do you guys think about that???
We would be unable to do one off shirts with members rides on it at this point. These shirts are going to be silkscreened, not a iron on.

I have added another proof with different color scheme. I like this one better(blue and green text). What do you think?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Blue and Green is "much better"

but thats just me.
will you have option of small logo on frt and large logo on back also.

I just preferr that type as opposed to all in front ??

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Blue & Green is the way to go. I also think that the flames and rams head makes it too busy. Here is my quick change.

·
Registered
19 Posts
356magnum said:
Blue & Green is the way to go. I also think that the flames and rams head makes it too busy. Here is my quick change.
That looks much better 356, I really like this. What about taking the 2 Magnums on the header of the site, or maybe even that orange Ultimate (I can find some pics somewhere) one and a black SRT, instead of these 2 Mag's and making the colors black and red or orange and black (like the old HEMI colors) on a white or grey shirt? What do yall think?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
M-Square Magnum said:
I think we don't need to keep changing stuff. It'll take forever to get the shirt done if we keep changing.

steve said:
Let me know what you guys think?

Give me some feedback.
The thread was started as an opinion finder.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Changing things is how you come up with the final product. They cant produce a bunch of shirts that nobody wants to wear~!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like it!!!!!! im down for a shirt.....im cool with the blue/green design i think the choices are fine.....maybe in the future you can have red/black blue/yellow ...whatever.... just let me know when i can get one, so i can pimp it at a show LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is just my .02 Cents agian, but I think if your going to put CUSTOM MAGNUMS on the front, you should leave it off the back. Just put the two cars and the design with the website. Thats just my thoughts, I like them either way but if your going to have your logo big on the front leave it off the back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts