Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I use the forum on my iPhone or iPad i get a message stating that I should use the tapatalk ap, which I already have. After getting the popup a few times I looked for the forum on tapatalk and could not find the forum listed. I'm not particularly concerned either way, but the popup is beginning to get annoying.

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Every time I use the forum on my iPhone or iPad i get a message stating that I should use the tapatalk ap, which I already have. After getting the popup a few times I looked for the forum on tapatalk and could not find the forum listed. I'm not particularly concerned either way, but the popup is beginning to get annoying.

Thank you for the heads up. The prompt that you're seeing should inform you of the Autoguide.com app not Tapatalk. Since our app is a branded version of TapaTalk the prompt sometimes will switch over and suggest TT. I will let the Techs know about this so we can get it fixed. If you're look for an app to view the site try out the Autoguide app. The forum is on there : )

Thanks again : )

~ dm, community support

1 - 3 of 3 Posts